Its that time of year again–teacher appreciation–where I’m scrambling to put together a gift for my daughter’s teacher because I forgot ahead of time. Please tell me I’m not alone.
And while I may not be on top of
anything everything, I do have a few great teacher appreciation gift ideas up my sleeve that are perfect for teachers and that you’ll love giving. So let’s get to it (because its probably last minute if you’re anything like me).
- Gift Cards in a Cute Holder. Every teacher loves gift cards, no matter how big or small. And if you package one up in this cute watercolor holder this cute watercolor holder you’ll get points for creativity and thoughtfulness. Download it here.
- A Practical Zipper Pouch. I love how this pouch is cleverly designed and holds a TON of stuff. I use a small one for my makeup and a full-size one would be great for personal items in a desk drawer. Fill it with a few pampering items and you’re set.
- A Teacher Tote. You know teachers carry lots of papers and stuff back and forth between home and school. And this functional and cute tote would help them stay organized. Organization is good.
- Eye Cream. You know, because they stay up grading papers way too late while binge watching their favorite shows on Netflix. So you need something to make up for your lack of sleep. This one is a must. It helps with dark circles, puffiness, and fine lines–because we all know a room full of school kids takes its toll by May. And you can tuck it in the boxy zipper pouch for an added level of appreciation.or go with these amazingly convenient Eye Cloths for those days you just can’t make yourself go through the whole routine.
- Handmade Flowers. Give the teachers you love a bouquet that won’t wilt and will brighten their classroom for a long time.
So now that you have a few great teacher appreciation gift ideas, go ahead and show her (or him) how much you really do appreciate what they do for your child’s education. Hats off to teachers–they’re amazing!