Last year I made up this cute little pumpkin right before Thanksgiving, but I’m sharing it early this year to give you lots of time to create it–not that it takes very much time. It’s so much fun to create something simple like this and enjoy it for the coming months!
Create this fun Sheet Music Pumpkin in a few easy steps and you’ll have a festive fall centerpiece for your Thanksgiving table. And you don’t have to stick with sheet music–you could use any paper that you wanted!
- Carveable pumpkin
- Real pumpkin stem
- Mod Podge
- Sheet music (or music scrapbook paper)
- Printed quote and card stock
- Hole punch
- Start with a carveable pumpkin, and cut out the stem and make the hole big enough for the real stem to fit into. Then rip your sheet music into strips and start adhering them to the pumpkin, covering the whole pumpkin and smoothing it as you go.
- Once everything’s covered, let it dry.
- Now insert the real stem into the pumpkin, and tie a ribbon around the stem.
To create the tag, print out a quote to your desired size depending on the size of your pumpkin. Then cut it out, layer it on card stock, and punch a hole in the top of the tag.
Now simply tie it to your pumpkin, and you’re done with your Sheet Music Pumpkin!