Have you ever had customized art prints in your house before? If you’re not a graphic designer or haven’t commissioned something, you may be shaking your head no. And if your answer was no (or even if it’s yes) I want to share a cool new website that makes customized art totally feasible and it’s fun and rather addicting as well.
I have loved coloring since I was a child, I took my crayons and paper very seriously. I also love color and the way you can combine them to create moods and feelings. I have such a fondness for color that its one thing I’m never quiet about. Ask me a color question, and I’m full of thoughts and opinions.
So when I saw that Modify Ink is a website that’s kind of like an adult version of those coloring apps for kids where you fill in the sections of the drawing with different colors, I was super excited. Take the artwork provided, then add your own spin with beautiful solid colors, patterns, fills, and designs. Your color combinations, your taste, and your unique vision printed on museum-quality paper and sent to your house. I kind of feel like an artist.
Take these versions of the same print for instance. The first is from the Modify Ink web site, and the other two are versions I created. They all feel so different and would work in different areas of my home.
P.S. you can customize and download a PDF of this print for free. :)
I had so much fun with making my own customized art, that I sat and created SEVERAL and then had the hardest time deciding which one to have printed. I also had fun discovering a few things to add to the uniqueness of your print that I want to share with you today.
- You can fill the areas with solid colors, patterns, tone on tone, and other options. And you can sort your choices by color and theme. I could seriously play with all these options all day long.
- Don’t forget that you can change the background too!
- When you place a color or pattern in a space, you have the option to move, rotate, and flip it. And my favorite: you can change the scale of the patterns using the + and – buttons!
- Once you’ve created your customized art, save them in your shopping cart even if you don’t buy it yet. Saving it in your cart makes it so you can access it any time. To find them later, go My Gallery in this drop down menu and they’ll be there waiting for you.
- Modify Ink prints and sends your customized art prints really fast too. I love how gorgeous the colors and patterns are in person.
Basically, I want to fill my home with these beautiful customized art prints from Modify Ink. They are printed on museum-quality paper, and I was so impressed when mine showed up at my home. The colors and patterns are gorgeous, the paper is heavy and luscious, and it’s perfect for my home. I had just the right place to put it too. (The small framed flower in this photo is another option from Modify Ink.)