I love it when 15 minutes yields a completed project–and one that’s useful too! It seems like this time of year there’s always a need for a quick Christmas card. Maybe your neighbor needs a little reminder that she’s special to you or you have a family member far away that you’d like to send a fun gift to. No matter the situation, this quick Be Merry Christmas card will get used and noticed! So let’s make one together.
Be Merry Christmas Card Supplies
- Aqua, white, and red card stock
- Green patterned paper
- Aqua, green, red, and black ink pads
- Stamp set with greeting and square images (these are retired images from Stampin’ Up!)
- 1-1/4″ Square punch
Christmas Card Instructions
- Stamp mistletoe, holly, and present images in Baja Breeze, Pear Pizzazz, and Real Red on white card stock. Punch out using square punch.
- Adhere stamped images to White card stock strip in your packet.
- Layer white card stock on green patterned paper.
- Stamp “Be Merry” greeting in Basic Black ink on green patterned paper in the upper left-hand corner.
- Layer green patterned paper on Real Red card stock, and adhere to card base.
- Tie baker’s twine around card front.
It’s done! And you’ve created a Christmas card that will brighten someone’s day. Now give it away and see how rewarding it is to spread the Christmas spirit.
And don’t forget to check out more quick holiday ideas by clicking on the image below!