The end of the school year is coming (yikes!) and if you’re anything like me, teacher appreciation week sneaks up on you every year. Get ready with this free Teacher Appreciation Printable gift card holder and show some love to your kids’ teachers. It’s so important and you don’t want to be scrambling at the last minute for gifts.
This free teacher appreciation printable is a serious life saver. I mean, these teachers take my kids all day long and teach them important things and life lessons. They get all my love and thanks.
After asking a few teacher friends, I’m confident in saying that teachers like gift cards. It doesn’t have to be a large amount, but being able to grab a favorite drink or treat of their choosing or download a few new songs is always fun. So when you’re at the grocery store, pick up a few gift cards then use this teacher appreciation watercolor printable to make them cute and personal.
They’re so simple to put together but they give you great place to say a few words of thanks and make your gift card look so much more meaningful. So let’s get started!
Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift Card Holder Supplies
- Teacher Appreciation Printable Gift Card Holders printed on card stock
- Printer (this one has been good to me)
- Washi tape
- Gift card
Download the Gift Card Holders
- Download and print the gift card holder on white card stock, and cut out around the template using scissors. (Don’t use your sewing scissors! Just in case you were worried, I definitely didn’t use these–they just looked pretty in the photo. ;) )
- Fold the four flaps toward the back, creasing them really well. You can use your nail, a bone folder, or anything to get your crease nice and crisp.
- Insert your gift card, and tape it closed using washi tape. You can also write a nice note on the back side of the gift card holder to make it even more special. Or have your child write a thank you or draw a special picture her teacher will treasure.
Add a quick “to” and “from” on the back and you’re done.
Don’t forget to Download the Watercolor Gift Card Holders!
It’s so nice to have a few printed and ready to go so that when I’m in a pinch it’s easy to pick up a gift card and have it ready in just a minute or two. So make sure you show your love with these teacher appreciation printable gift card holders!
You’ll be sure to make a teacher’s day and share the love you feel. And a big THANK YOU to all the teachers reading this post. You are seriously amazing and we couldn’t do it all without you!
If you want other teacher appreciation gift ideas, check out these Back to School totes, this fun pencil case, and my favorite teacher gift–these boxy zipper pouches filled with goodies.