A while ago I shared a new top and cardigan I’d made and talked about how I’m ready to banish the Mom Uniform. There’s something about wearing a t-sirt every day that makes you feel (comfortably) slouchy. And when I feel slouchy, I act the same way. And since we all want to feel better about ourselves, I knew I needed to put together a few top patterns that will help all of us create a look that fits our lifestyles and still allows us to be comfortable and stylish. So this collection is full of woven top patterns that are just as easy to wear as a t-shirt, but will help you feel put together while playing with kids or running errands.
To make it on this list the top patterns had to have these qualities:
- Woven. I have lots of knits, but I’m wanting more woven tops that give a different appearance.
- Sleeves. I don’t wear sleeveless and I don’t really want to dress in layers (it’s summer right now)–that takes away from the ease of dressing.
- Layerable. In the fall, I’ll pull on a cardigan with these tops, so I wanted them to be things I CAN layer but don’t need to be layered.
- Unique. I like it when designs are just a little beyond a simple scoop neck. If I could buy it at any store, I probably would and save the time.
- Kid friendly. I still get all kinds of things wiped on me on a daily basis. If I’m not okay with it getting a little dirty, it’s not going on the list.
Sounds doable, right? We CAN look great and do it all at home!
Click Next to See the Tops
Pages: 1 2 3 4